SERVICE AREAS : California, Oregon, Washington, Arizona, Nevada, and Texas
We understand, that for our clients a good, lasting impression usually starts with landscape which is why we take our job so seriously. We provide excellent customer care along with quality landscape maintenance and irrigation services at very competitive price points for residential clients as well as multifamily communities, HOA’s, municipality-owned and commercial properties, retail and industrial markets. Our management runs smoothly because we value communication.
Whether it’s a commercial or residential property, we take special care and pride in optimizing and beautifying our clients’ landscapes. We constantly train our team and work toward educating our clients about best practices. Our team is equipped with the best safety equipment and tools, including smartphones, to maximize their management and communication abilities.
For us, landscape management begins with design and continues with implementation, management and client education. General maintenance and seasonal enhancements ensure a well-kept property. We go deeper than a superficial maintenance, soil and water analysis, irrigation mapping, specialized report auditing, customizable inspections and detailed, real-time reporting for each site creates additional benefits for our clients by giving them a better understanding of our programs and allowing us to create unique planning guides to optimize their budgets. We are also Landscape Conversion and Irrigation Retrofit REBATE specialists, and can help our commercial clients facilitate the process from application through pre and post inspections, again, helping them get the most out of our services. At PGI, we have fun learning new techniques and are constantly striving to find ways to improve our performance.
WHAT WE DO
- Landscape budget and planning development
- Landscape maintenance
- Annual color enhancements
- Custom, seasonal color arrangements
- Irrigation management, monitoring, maintenance and repair
- Soil and water analysis
- C3 Bio-Swales
COMMERCIAL & RESIDENTIAL
- Conceptual landscape design and architecture
- Landscape, irrigation, concrete, and masonry
- Certified WBE (Women Business Enterprise) Contractor
- Contractors Licensing in California, Oregon, Washington (State), Texas, Nevada, and Arizona
- Licensed Landscape Architects
- Certified Backflow Testers
- Certified Bay Friendly Gardeners
- Certified Landscape Professionals (CLP)
- Certified intelliSense Installers
- Certified Landscape Technicians (CLT)
- Licensed Pesticide Applicators
- Certified Landscape Irrigation Auditors (CLIA)
- Cal Trans Certified
- LEED Certified CPR Certified
SERVICE AREAS : California
We are the responsible solution for your property’s general maintenance requirements. Our Grounds Management services are best-suited for clients that want to actively preserve the intended look of their facility, bring the site back to life, mitigate potential safety hazards and/or maintain the cleanliness of the property’s public spaces. We combine similar scopes of work to ensure the highest-quality service in a timely manner. By combining services we have become the more efficient, economical and advantageous solution for our clients.
Our services are broken down into four categories Porter, Sweeping, Pressure Washing, and Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plan and Erosion Control. Team members are equipped with the advanced technology and the best safety and protection equipment so that communications, inspections and duties are carried out quickly and effectively. The technology also allows us to provide our clients with real-time reports, photos and analysis to keep them up-to-date on project statuses and grounds conditions.
Whether you prefer routine maintenance or find yourself in the need of emergency cleaning services, we can help you maintain a pristine site. Our Porter, Sweeping and Pressure Washing Services are available for scheduled or emergency services 24/7, 365 days a year, and we ramp up our SWPPP and Erosion Control Services to operate 24/7 from September through March to accommodate any of the immediate needs of our clients.
At PGI, we believe in green. Our state-of-the art equipment works efficiently to reduce pollution and chemical runoff. We also use organic cleaners whenever possible to maintain a safe, healthy environment. Our team takes pride in their jobs, and dutifully works to create the best, most healthful grounds and properties for our clients.
WHAT WE DO
DAY & NIGHT PORTER SERVICES
- Empty and sanitize trash cans and ashtrays
- Litter and graffiti removal
- General cleaning, sweeping of storefronts and windows
- Curb and building painting
- Cold or hot pressure washing to remove gum, grime and dirt
- Steam cleaning using specialized equipment
- Responsibly contain waste and recycle water
DAY & NIGHT SWEEPING SERVICES
- Regular hand-sweeping and spot-sweeping upon request
- Removal and disposal of litter and illegally-dumped material
- Recycle 100% of applicable material
- Real-time reporting of vandalism, illegal dumping or other issues
SWPPP & EROSION CONTROL
- Develop and install SWPPP and erosion control plans
- General maintenance as required by city and manufacturers
- Installation of straw wattles, silt fencing, drain filters, and erosion blankets
- Hydro-seeding to establish vegetation on slops and vacant areas
- SWPPP Certified
- Confined Spaced Certified
- Certified Compliance Inspectors StormWater
- Cal Trans Certified
SERVICE AREAS: California, Oregon, Washington, Arizona, and Texas
Our arborists provide excellent tree services, and more than that, we pride ourselves in educating our clients on best practices which in turn helps them make better decisions. All services are performed under the direct supervision of a certified arborist and are done to meet the latest ANSI A300 pruning specifications. We believe in eco-friendly practices as well, 100% of our wood chips are reused throughout the property or donated to various municipalities to act as weed suppressants and groundcover.
We work exclusively with ArborPlus to manage inventory and tree planning processes. Our clients also have exclusive access to the platform which allows them to see what on-site tasks have been done historically, upcoming projects, and needs that should be addressed – this can be done for a single site or across a client’s entire portfolio. The program provides information for our clients to make concise, educated decisions as we work with them to develop specific one- to five-year tree to maximize tree health, minimize tree loss and make full use of clients’ budgets.
WHAT WE DO
- Tree pruning
- Tree removal
- Stump grinding services
- Arborist reports and recommendations
- Tree budget plan development
- Certified Arborists